UniPOS Pro TMS
UniPOS Pro TMS is web-based terminal network management system.
- Configuration of payment devices and PIN pads;
- Remote download of payment application, paramteres and OS components to payment devices;
- Unified user interface to manage payment devices of multiple vendors in one payment network;
- Major data base management systems supported (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Data download into payment devices using TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet, or wireless connections GPRS and Wi-Fi.
UniPOS Pro TMS key benefits:
- Web interface for managing profiles and databases;
- TMS server can be installed on any platform – Windows, Linux, iOS;
- Advanced complex filters for data sampling;
- Tree-type structure for database access privileges;
- Smart planning of parameters and software updates download process.
UniPOS Pro TMS will bring to your terminal management network:
- SIMPLICITY: Thin-client for the manager - just install a web browser; access to databases from any location with Internet connection;
- CONVENIENCE: Update of TMS server versions on-the-go without interrupting work with parameters;
- SPEED: Work with relational databases: fast search and selection based on parameters, support of large terminal networks (Core i7 ~ 300,000 terminals, simultaneous download of parameters and software for 3,000 devices);
- FUNCTIONALITY: Ability to use complex search throughout databases, apply change of parameter to a group of terminals, set access privileges, etc.